Monday, August 10, 2009

Missionary Kit Freebie!!

** NO LONGER DOWNLOADABLE FOR FREE **

This took me longer than I anticipated.

I dedicate this kit to my awesome bud of a brutha, Paul, who is on a mission right now (6 months left!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
He is basically the reason I started doing my own digi kits. I told my mom I would scrapbook his pictures (digitally of course) and so I went searching all over the internet for some fun missionary digi kits...I couldn't find squat! So, I said to my self, "Self, what about making your own!" What a great idea. Thank you. =) So the search then changed to find every possible tutorial out there to make my idea a reality. I got a tad (ok, a lot!) distracted making other kits, then told myself I couldn't make any other kits til I finished this one.

This kit is a lil bit different because some of the papers are photo backgrounds. I got permission from Paul to use some of his pictures he's taken on his mission, I was excited! You can also use them as overlays by lowering the opacity, there's many cool things you can do, hope you have fun with these!

**Free for personal use only**






15 comments from awesome people!:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements or Papers post on Aug. 12, 2009. Thanks again.

Maria in Tulsa said...

Thank you very much. I know this was a labor of love for you, and I want you to know how much I appreciate you sharing your efforts. Now I have something appropriate to scrap my kids mission trips. Such a huge void out there for these types of things and you helped fill it! God Bless.

Unknown said...

So adorable! Wow, it looks beautiful! Great job! We still need to collab on something. Hugs, Andi @ldscreativitycorner.blogspot.com

Bethany said...

Hi! Got your link from Simply Scrapping. I have to say I am happy I did! YOur missionary digi scrap kit is wonderful! I have looked for ages and haven't found anything and you are much more creative than I am by making one yourself! " ) Thanks a bunch my brother in law will thank you at Christmas! ( I am scrapping the
1st year of his mission for him)

Bethany said...

Sorry wrong person to credit! It was Summertime designs I got it from!

the Provident Woman said...

Great scrapbooking stuff.

I love finding other LDS people's sites

nine said...

TY, I left some comments the other day, they are not here... but I was looking forward to the CTR page, and it won't show up or open after I unzip the file.. thank you

lAuRa said...

Sorry about the paper, I checked and you're right, I just fixed it. Thanks for letting me know.

nine said...

TY I'll DL the new link! muahs!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so so much for sharing your time and Talent!!!

Brandy said...

I have searched far and wide! Thanks a Bunch!

Damien and Ashley said...

I am so excited I came across your site today!!! I am going to put it on my blog list---I love your mission kit---there's NOTHING like it out there! But is there a trick to downloading it or am I totally missing the obvious???? my email is adsmith1214 at yahoo dot com if you could tell me how! thanks!

Damien and Ashley said...

ha ha looks like i was TOTALLY missing the obvious! I figured it out! Sorry for my stupidity! :) can't wait to check out all your stuff and share it with all five of my sisters. they are gonna freak!!!! love your stuff!!!!

Kris said...

This kit is great. Is there still a way to download? Is it for sale somewhere? Thanks!

lAuRa said...

https://www.etsy.com/listing/153067724/return-with-honor-digital-scrapbook-kit