Monday, October 26, 2009

Spooktacular Party!

This is our second year throwing our Halloween party, and it just keeps getting more fun!
I was closer than a gnat's eye to having to cancel the party due to me being sick the whole week. Luckily I recovered just in the nick of time...literally, 3 hours before the party I finally regained back all my strength and energy! Hallelujah!

Host and Hostesses: Bumble Bee, Vindow Vasher (ever heard of that Halloween joke?), Punk Witch, Lady Bug and Candy Corn!

Our guests: Hippy, 2 witches, Flapper girl, Jack O. (reminded my mom and I of jack Nicholson....that guy has one creeeepy lookin face), family of Supa's (the backs of the capes had their initials!), Marilyn, Lion, J.F.K., Scooby Dooby Dooooo, Tink, Pirate, Spidey meets wolfey(wicked sweet paint job), Tiffany and Kevin (scariest costume =) We missed Trent and his fam.!



There was lots of spooky good food and entertainment:
Bingo, Halloween Pictionary, Scary Sounds story, Donut Hang, Karaoke and dancin'!
For the "Guess how many" in a jar, my cousin Delaina got it right guessing 120......there were 119! Nice!

Everyone did such a great job with their costumes! I love seeing the creativity! The whole night was a smashing success, thanks to all of you who came! I had so much fun and I'm already looking forward to next year's party!

2 comments from awesome people!:

Jenny said...

What fun! I love your outfit and pink hair!

Michelle Nielson said...

Wow that looks like a way fun party!!!! Your costume looked great!!!!!!!