Friday, November 13, 2009

Blast from the past!

The other night I had an excuse to eat at my favorite restaurant, Olive Garden, to meet up with some friends from my childhood that I grew up with! We've known each other since we were babies, then I moved in 5th grade, Nick moved the year after and then Kortney later. We haven't seen each other in 12-14 years!! It's a funny story how we got together. We're all friends on FB and Kortney(aka "Shortney"-my dad would always call her that ;) posted a status that said she met the inventor of bubble tape. Nick called her a liar, and I said who would lie about a thing like that! ;) It went on from there and 94 comments later we had a reunion at Olive Garden planned! haha How's that for awesome!


We were all a lil nervous, not sure how things would go, if it would be awkward or what not. Totally not! We had a great time laughing, reminiscing on childhood memories and catching up with each other's lives. I'm excited for our next outing to Cheesecake Factory...mmmmmm
Good times, good times......

0 comments from awesome people!: