Monday, November 2, 2009

Freebie Fall Kit!

** NO LONGER DOWNLOADABLE FOR FREE **

I have very much been enjoying Fall! It def. brings a smile to my face.
I didn't used to really like Thanksgiving....thought it was boring. Now that I've matured (hahaha), I've come to appreciate the holiday. It's so peaceful, relaxing and it's all about spending time with loved ones while stuffing your faces with num-a-licious food til you're blue in the face! How could anyone not love that?!
SO.........this kit is dedicated to all my loved ones- friends and family! I'm grateful for all of you. Each of you have touched or inspired me in some way; my life would not be the same without it. So, thank you for your love, kindness and friendship. I truly love and appreciate all of you! =)

Enjoy! And the usual....Free for Personal use Only...yada yada yada. =)



3 comments from awesome people!:

Rebekah said...

I love the colors. Thank you for this kit. You are amazing

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Nov. 03, 2009. Thanks again.

Sweet Pea said...

Thank you so much! This is so neat!