Friday, December 18, 2009

Celebrate!

It's my turn again for day 8, which is Celebrate! I had a lot of fun making this one.
Download Kit HERE.
I even made a music video to go with it. I'm going to post it here just in case it doesn't open for you.
It's to one of my favorite Christmas songs..."Reason for the Season" by Lonestar. I hope you like it! (i have to do a separate post for it, since it won't let me do it on this one)

7 comments from awesome people!:

Anonymous said...

This is so great. Thank you for all your hard work and have a great holiday.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Dec. 19, 2009. Thanks again.

Kim Sandling said...

Thank you so much for putting so much of your time and talents into this kit! You are awesome!

Unknown said...

Laura, this is awesome! You're sooo creative. Have a great Christmas. Andi-LDS Creativity Corner

Cheeri said...

Thank you!!

Rebekah said...

This was great and the video was awesome. Thank you for your great work and creativity. Merry Christmas

Anonymous said...

This is sooooo awesome. Thnks