Thursday, January 7, 2010

Valentines?


Yup, if you're a "think-ahead" person, you've already started thinking about Valentines. I know the stores already are! It feels so nice to have things all planned out long before, then when it creeps up on ya, you're already prepared! I'm trying to learn from my (many) previous mistakes. I already have our plans lined up, I would share but my hubby checks this blog, so....you'll see. =)

I've been crafting like crazy for Valentines these past 2 weeks.....just ask my hubby. He's just refreshed to see my new found energy and health, compared to last year. Valentines is another one of my most favorite holidays...maybe cuz of all the PINK and GLITTER and HEARTS and CHOCOLATE!! ahhh I can't get enough of it! Oh and of course showing how much you love those special people in your life! But that is something that should be done EVERY day, right?! ;)

So, be prepared to see loads of cutsie, lovey dovey posts up til Valentines containing all sorts of crafts, ideas for your sweetheart, recipes and decorating ideas and of course a Valentines digi kit that is pretty much finished! (I started before Christmas....i know, i know, what's wrong with me?!)

3 comments from awesome people!:

Michelle Nielson said...

yay!! i cant wait to see what you come up with and yes! i need ideas for valentines day!!! :D

The Sutton's said...

I can't wait to see what you have in store for us!! We need to get together soon and do some crafts!!!

Jenny said...

I'm so ready to see what you have planned for my favorite holiday! Valentines Day is the best!