Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Freebie Valentines kit 2!

** NO LONGER DOWNLOADABLE FOR FREE **

This one is "Puppy Love" dedicated to my cute doggy Rex(aka Rexy poo, aka Rexamus Poochamus), who died almost exactly a year ago. My family had him since he was a pup back in '95. We had him for 14 years! He was totally family; the sweetest, most loyal, funniest dog you'd ever known! He wouldn't have hurt a flea. (sure, he'd eat a mouse or cat-but not a flea!) I miss that pooch SO much. It's not the same going to visit my parents and not being able to pet his lil head,rub his ears and tummy and baby talk to him telling him how he's the cootest witto poochie, while he gives me the "wow, you're weird but I don't care as long as you keep rubbing my belly" look.
February 8, 2009 was one of the saddest days of my life when he had to be put down due to a zillion heath problems. He lived a good, long life though. We love and miss him very much!
Enjoy! Thanks for all the kind comments on previous posts, you totally make my day, thanks! =)
Free for Personal Use Only


9 comments from awesome people!:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 9 post on Feb. 03, 2010. Thanks again.

Unknown said...

ah Rex, you sweetie! I'm a big dog fan -- actually crazy about them!
thanks for the freebie!

Kyle and Tiffany said...

Thank you! Both of your Valentine's kits are SOOO cute. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Rex is a cutie! Our half golden retriever/half lab is getting old and I am already heartbroken thinking about losing him. Thank you so much for the kit. You do wonderful work.

Kelli

Kris Hannah said...

I love this! Thank you for sharing your talents.

dcprattfamily said...

Rex was such a sweet dog! You V-day kits are super cute!! I think you should do a "families are forever" kit... hint hint... :0)

lAuRa said...

Thanks everyone! I'm really glad you are enjoying the kits! And Cassi, I'm way ahead of ya, a marriage kit is already in the works... =)Thanks for ideas though, i like to hear suggestions from everyone!

Rachael said...

Love the kits. thanks for the freebie. You've got amazing talents.

clubiani said...

thank you so much for sharing!:)