Thursday, December 16, 2010

Elf yourself!

I remember doing this a couple years ago, they've gotten some new dances since then. We got some rockin' moves, eh! :) Faith was laughing hysterically when she watched it, especially at Kuzco being in there. :) Fun stuff!


4 comments from awesome people!:

Derin said...

WOW you have some sweet moves! Can you teach me? OH and Faith doing the worm.... I taught her that! lol

agravette said...

girl, this is so funny! i'm going to make one of me and my family right now! thanks for sharing!

The Sutton's said...

I love your moves, you have skillz!!! My boys have watched this so many times. They love that you have your dog in it too. Then we had to make one of our own. They are so funny!! Thanks for brightening our day!!!

The Sutton's said...

I love your moves, you have skillz!!! My boys have watched this so many times. They love that you have your dog in it too. Then we had to make one of our own. They are so funny!! Thanks for brightening our day!!!