Tuesday, January 11, 2011

After these messages......

I'll be right back! :)

Does anyone else but me remember that from tv commercials back in the day with the clay animation characters?? Maybe. Maybe not. :) :)

Anyways, I feel like I'm not ready for the holiday vacation to be over, but I'm so ready to get started on the many projects I have in mind! But thanks to the nasty bug that's creepin' around, I gotta take it easy (as much as I don't want to)... hopefully this will be a quickie so you will have some fun things to look at here soon :) Time to go take some bug 'repellent'. ;)

Hope this bug hasn't and doesn't find you!

2 comments from awesome people!:

Gina said...

I'm "de-lurking" to tell you that I looooooooove your hair short, especially in your latest pic! So cute!!

lAuRa said...

lol, well thanks for 'de-lurking' to let me know, that's very nice of you to say, thanks!