Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine dinner

Since we celebrated Valentine's early (and it's too crazy to eat out on Valentines!!), Faith and I made a fun, festive meal at home! Tim was quite surprised and loved every bit of it.
Our menu included:

  • Pizza with heart-shaped pepperoni
  • Salad with heart-shaped carrots and 'cupid arrow' tomoatoes
  • Heart cut-out apples (we need healthy with all the bugs going 'round)
  • Dairy-free chocolate covered strawberries, special for Tim
  • Berry smoothies with 'cupid arrow' straws!
  • Sparkling cider, of course
Ever since we discovered how yummy and EEEAASSYY pizza's are on pita bread, we can't get enough of it! I'm never making homemade pizza dough again! And it's fun to have our own personal pizzas to put whatever we want on it, Faith looooved having her very own pizza.

Anyone else stay home and do a fun dinner?! Or breakfast?

4 comments from awesome people!:

Jenny said...

What a fun dinner! I made dinner for my family as well, not quite as creative as yours but the kids liked it :) Gotta love Valentines Day!

Unknown said...

I recently found your blog and TOTALLY LOVE IT!! And your Moving Forward with Faith Blog made me cry. You have such a strong testimony. I loved hearing you share it. You have inspired me so much. Thank you for sharing your experience everyone to read. Tonight I when I put my own children to bed I will hug them a little longer and kiss them a little more. I've awarded you a blog award. It is so deserved with all your crafty Brillance! Have a look at www.homemakinghoneys.com

Alisha
www.homemakinghoneys.com

lAuRa said...

I bet your dinner was awesome and very yummy Jenny! What lucky kids you have! :)

Alisha, welcome!! I'm glad you like it here :)I'm sorry I'm just getting back to you, but thanks for the award, that's so nice of you, totally made my day!

Strawberryblonde said...

I Love your blog! This dinner was so romantic...I will Follow you!