Saturday, March 26, 2011

Spring crafts!

So wow, it's been a bit busy lately, but I did manage to get a few crafts done. I have a bunch of things I wanna share, but won't be as fast as I'd like, so please be patient with me for a bit. :)

I don't know about you, but I'm soooo ready for Spring. Winter, once again, has overstayed its welcome. ;) Here's some fun Springy these I made:


This cute lil pomander flower ball. So springy and go well with my cherry blossoms!

My sister and I made some fun easter eggs! Get some styrofoam eggs (I like the smooth ones, got mine at Hobby Lobby), paint (optional, but so cute!), dry, spray with adhesive and sprinkle glitter evenly all over. Poke hole in top and hot glue ribbon on. Show off wherever you want, I hung mine on some branches I spray painted white with white glitter and stuck in a tall vase. Love it!


Aren't those boingy carrots so cute?! Got them at Tai Pan.

5 comments from awesome people!:

Derin said...

You my dear are not only a special and wonderful friend, but the CRAFTIEST lady ever. Oh please teach me the secret to crafts. You are SOSOSOSO AMAZING!!!!!!

Clay said...

I so wish I lived closer so I could also make these crafts with you! No one out here and I mean NO ONE crafts, scrapbooks, etc....

Have fun on your cruise, I want details! :D

Jessica said...

Sorry that was from me, not Clay---for some reason he is always signed in when I leave comments lately! DANG BOY!

:D

Amber said...

Love that pomander, that is darling! I might even attempt that.

Lisa R.D. said...

I always knew that eggs grow on trees! These were even more cute in person. Thanks for the fun evening and yummy food. You are the best!