Saturday, April 9, 2011

Paint swatch Egg garland

I've seen a few of these floating around blogland and thought how clever is that!

If you don't have a bunch of these stocked up for one reason or another then, like me, go to the hardware store and pick out a bunch... I felt a little guilty taking them, but that's what they're there for, right? For crafting purposes. :)
Cut out an egg shape onto some paper and use that as your stencil to cut out the swatches.

Poke holes at top of eggs and string onto some rope, ribbon, etc and hang up for everyone to see!
Pretty cute, eh!
I think my pro painter Dad would be proud of me, right Daddo?!? ;)

5 comments from awesome people!:

Rebekah said...

what a cute idea!! i've not seen this one before. think i might just have to do this! what a fun FHE!

Brooke said...

Laura, you're so creative! Definitely going to give this a try. Thanks for the idea.

C said...

wow adorable! I think I am going to make this!

Lisa R.D. said...

This is so cute... a trip to the hardware store might be in order.

lAuRa said...

I'm glad you like it, I love super easy, fun projects like this. Hope you have just as much fun! :)