Wednesday, August 5, 2009

And the winners are................

I know...it's past 12:00, thanks to my computer who all the sudden decided to be retarded and cause me stress! I can't capture screen shots right now..sigh, but the winners are:


#5
Blogger Katie Webb said...

Oh my goodness Laura I'm absoutely loving your blog and now I'm a follower :) I'm also super in love with those Fall decorations!

July 31, 2009 3:31 PM


who will get the "Give Thanks" blocks!

AND

#13
Blogger on the Sutton's said...

Hey Laura I became a follower, this looks like fun. I sure hope I win!!!

August 3, 2009 1:55 PM


Who gets the set of 3 "autumn, Fall, Harvest" blocks!


Congrats you two!!! Contact me at lmjharper@gmail.com to arrange getting your prize!

And thanks to everyone else who participated! Don't worry...there will be PLENTY more chances to win more prizes, so stay tuned! =)

1 comments from awesome people!:

Katie Webb said...

Yay!!! Thank you SO MUCH! I can't wait to have these cute blocks in my home!