Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Heaven on a stick

I found this recipe and thought I'd give it a shot cuz it looked so easy. It's a fun lil treat to whip up when you're in a hurry!

I did mine a lil different though, instead of toothpicks, I put them on kebab sticks, so I call mine:

Brownie Kebabs

* Bake 1 box of brownies
* Wash strawberries and hull
* Cut bananas into big chunks

Alternate on stick and then drizzle with chocolate. Instead of syrup, I melted some milk chocolate chips in the microwave to drizzle over them. I like it better than syrup cuz it hardens! mmmmm....

IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY, ENTER THE GIVEAWAY HERE, WHICH ENDS TOMORROW!

3 comments from awesome people!:

The Sutton's said...

That looks tasty, I'll have to give it a try

Jenny said...

Holy Cow! Somehow, I was thinking, you'd have to get some roasted marshmallows into that mix... NUM!

lAuRa said...

Jenny...you were reading my mind exactly!! I seriously wanted to add marshmallows to it....if only i had any, it would have been a great addition! =)