Sunday, August 23, 2009

Royal Pain

Being crowned so many times I should feel like a Queen, but I don't...why? Ask my dentist, he's crowned me at least 5 times. Royal pain in the mouth.

In April I had a surgery on one of my previous molars that needed a root canal. I had an abcess which was making my sinuses all whacked out. They had to re-drill through the tooth, and once again gettin crowned.

Last month I woke up to find a hole on the side of one tooth. what the? How did that happen. Went to the dentist last week and found out that before my root canal on that tooth I got a filling and when they put on the crown after r.c. they didn't bring the crown down all the way-just stopped at my filling....lame. So, once AGAIN, gettin crowned.

I think I'm starting to see a pattern here. Guess I better go eat some more chocolate and continue to not floss my teeth. ;)

0 comments from awesome people!: