Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Spunky Bathroom

We painted the girls bathroom a couple months ago, and I am now just finishing fixin' it up.

I wanted it to be bright and bright we got! I hate having small rooms painted dark, they look smaller and just not very cheery.


Cut out the vinyl lettering myself, love how it turned out!

I got the cutsie rugs for half off at Hobby Lobby!

I got some wooden frames from the craft store and modge podged them. Learn how to make these easy paper flowers Here.

Wow, almost 2 years here and I've finally completely finished a room! The kitchen is a slow work in progress. I hate trying to figure out what to do with wall space.

1 comments from awesome people!:

Unknown said...

Hi, this is Andi from LDS Creativity Corner (ldscreativitycorner.blogspot.com).

Would you like to do a collab for a FHE kit? Or a Family Kit? I thought it'd be great to do some. Email me please. ldscreativitycorner@live.com

Love your daughters bathroom BTW. Cute! Thanks, Andi