Friday, September 4, 2009

Swirlies n Dots Freebie kit!

** NO LONGER DOWNLOADABLE FOR FREE **

This kit wasn't really dedicated to anyone....but heck, I'll dedicate it to all of you who like and use my creations! I saw these color combinations online and couldn't resist making a kit out of it. Hope you enjoy using them as much as I enjoyed making them!







P.S. just in case you were wondering (which I bet you're dying to know) If I could create my own world, it would look like this...swirly suns and trees, cotton candy clouds, polka dotted everything and bright, fun colors!

P.P.S. I know what you're thinkin....it's about time I changed my background, eh! =) I was waiting to get this kit done to make a cute one!

5 comments from awesome people!:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 04 Sep [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 05 Sep [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Tara said...

Thanks so much! I was not able to get the elements though, the link took me back to the papers.

thanks!

lAuRa said...

Thank you for letting me know, I fixed it! Thanks for visiting! =)

Melanie said...

I just discovered your blog and love it! You are very talented. Thanks for sharing your talents with us!

Anonymous said...

Love it! Thank you so much!