Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Anotha' Halloween Freebie!

** NO LONGER DOWNLOADABLE FOR FREE **

First of all, I want to thank all of you who have left comments! Along with people I know, there have also been lots of new comers that have left some very kind thoughts, and I just want you to know that you totally make my day and it motivates me to make more kits for you!

With Halloween being one of my very favorite holidays, I couldn't just make one kit. Hope you enjoy this one too! Stay tuned for a very cute Fall/Thanksgiving Kit coming soonly soon! =)

6 comments from awesome people!:

KyRed said...

Thank you so much for the wonderful Halloween kit. I can't wait to play with it . Great colors.

Anonymous said...

Fabulous kit! Thank you so much for sharing your talent!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Oct. 14, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

This is such a great kit. Thank you so much!!!

Melanie said...

Thank you for sharing your wonderful talent. You are so good at it!

Tim Harper said...

This is awesome! You rock! I love you!