Monday, October 5, 2009

Freebie Halloween kit!

** NO LONGER DOWNLOADABLE FOR FREE **

Scrappin' time again! I was hoping to get this out sooner (I even have another Halloween and Fall kit too) but better now than never, eh!

I love these classic Halloween colors, but making a Halloween kit was a little too broad so I decided to narrow this kit down to witchies and spideys. Spiders are not at all my very favorite things (just ask Tim) but somehow they're just cute when cartoonized.

Enjoy!!
Free for personal use only.

6 comments from awesome people!:

The Jessee Journal said...

Laura you should be a professional paper designer!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Oct. 06, 2009. Thanks again.

kristiannep said...

Thank you so much for sharing your time and talent!I love your halloween kit.Take care..kristianne25

admin said...

Laura,

Thank you for the super cute Halloween goodies. Love the legs!

Unknown said...

Laura, your kits are awesome! Thanks so much for sharing.

Gremma said...

Great kit! Thank you so much!