Thursday, October 22, 2009

Witches Night Out!

It's been a tradition for many years to go to Gardner's Historic Village for their Scarecrow Festival. They had thee best scones and the atmosphere was always fun there....it always is at any time! Well several years ago, they moved the Festival which is now at Thanksgiving Point. Still fun, but not quite the same. Gardner's started a witches night out though, which I've gone to for a while, but this is the first year we all went dressed up! Oh man, it was SO much fun!! I haven't had that much fun for a while. It was perfect weather! We busted out our moves and grooves and danced the night away til our feet got sorely sore. Reminded me of high school dances. =)


We were a sweet lookin group! Totally funkified, love it! If you're gonna dress up, might as well go all the way, eh! If I haven't mentioned it yet, I LOVE to dress up! That's partly why I love Halloween so much. I had a few people ask to take my picture, pretty fun! There were soooooooo many (and I mean a lot) witches there and it was awesome to see all the creativity of people. I wish I would've gotten a picture of a few funny ones...one had a pumpkin bra which actually kinda scared me. haha The witches (er, Ladies) in charge were my favorite though. Wish I had a costume like that! I am so looking forward to next year! If you haven't been to this, I highly recommend you do so next year!



1 comments from awesome people!:

The Jessee Journal said...

cute outfits!