Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Attitude of Gratitude: What I'm thankful for

A fun, inspiring lil clip for Thanksgiving.


Let's get into the Attitude of Gratitude....if you haven't, take a minute right now to ask yourself, What are YOU thankful for?

I am grateful for so much, I could make a whole list, but I don't know if there's enough cyber space for it all! =)

First and foremost, I'm extremely grateful for the church and to be part of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I love these little movie clips they put out, they are so inspiring and make you feel so good! I'm grateful for a living prophet to guide us in these last days.

• My family. I'm so comforted and happy to know that our family can be together forever. I love them so much and cherish every moment with them.

• Friends. I've always been blessed with incredible friends!

• Support. I've been realizing more and more how important it is to show your support to family and friends. so, I'm grateful for everyone who has supported me and my family...and ANY of my loved ones.

• Good health. This year has been extremely trying and stressful being sick so much. I'm always making sure to thank my Father in Heaven for good health every minute I can.

• Beautiful views. I'm in awe at God's creations.

• Being a mom. Our little girls are my greatest treasures.

• That my hubby has a great job, allowing me to be able to stay home with our children. This means so much to me.

• Food. I'm especially grateful that I don't have food allergies and can enjoy these in particular: Pomegranates, popcorn, milk chocolate, pizza, Italian food, Ice cream, cinnamon roasted almonds,

• Fingernails. I love a good back tickle.

• Rear ends. It's nice to be able to sit down and rest!

• Flowers. They can always cheer me up!

• Foundation- to cover up hideous zits.

• Baby toes....aren't they just the cutest EVER?!?!

• Baby laughs and smiles. You'd have to be pretty hard hearted to not feel good by these!

• My talents. I'm grateful for the talents I've been blessed with especially when I'm able to help others while doing so.

• Talents of others. I'm also grateful for everyone else's talents. I have benefited greatly by many. It's amazing how creative some people are!

• Light. I hate the dark.

• Hoodies. Who doesn't like getting all cuddly and bundled up in a nice, warm. soft hoodie!

•Cars. I would've made an awful pioneer. I'm very grateful we have working cars (and that I have my own) that get us to places much faster than walking.

• Water. Nothing quenches your thirst like a nice cup of cold water!

• Christmas music. It gives me warm fuzzies and makes me Happy!

• Technology. It's AMAZING what we can do nowadays compared to 10-15 years ago. I'm excited to see the advances in the future.

• Comfy, soft, warm bed...which is where I'm headed now for some MUCH needed rest!

Obviously, this is just a tiny, minuscule part of my Thankful list, but are some of the most important to me. I wish everyone a HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!! Enjoy all the yummy food and special time with your loved ones!

1 comments from awesome people!:

Jessica Swoon said...

this is so cute! thank you for sharing the movie and spreading the thanksgiving cheer. i LOVE your blog!