Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Traditions: Christmas Eve.....

Every year we go to my parents on Christmas eve for a nice dinner and some type of program, which this year it was the nativity and turned out great!
My mom likes to get everyone Christmas jammies too, and it's one of my favorite traditions, cuz jammies and I are pretty tight. =) You can NEVER have enough jammies. This year my mom made the girls pants, and wow, they are suuuuuper cute and soooo, suuuuuper soft and cozy, I mean like REALLY super soft and cozy! Along with that we got matching shirts, soft fuzzy socks, and even a matching soft, fuzzy BLANKIE! Oh man, I was in heaven...still am, i'm still in them in fact! haha The guys were totally jealous, but they got some super fun jammies as well! No more plaid, they got cute reindeer pants! And of course the the lil chillin's got some pj's as well, it was just a huge jammie party....can you tell I'm a just a tad excited??? =)

So, here's our traditional pictures of my family in our Christmas jammies!

The gals
Explanation for this pic....we just found out that my sister is FINALLY
pregnant, after 6 years!!!!!!!! I"M SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is how she told everyone...vinyl on her shirt. =)
The grandkids (minus one) in their cutsie jammies! Faithy wouldn't put her blankie down
so we could see hers. And man....we need another boy in the Fam! lil Tru is getting highly
out numbered! Come on Tam, a boy, a boy! =)
The boys in their "super suits" hehe I don't know who came up with the idea, but I love it!
haha That's a good lookin bunch!
Nice picture....
....normal picture..... yup, it wouldn't be my family without a good ol' goofy pic! good times, good times....
Who else loves getting jammies as much as I do?!? And come on, you can't always take serious pictures, right?!? =)

2 comments from awesome people!:

tiggconn said...

Too cute! Congrats to your sis!

Jenny said...

I love it! You guys take such fun pics! Those jammies look super comfy. I'm so excited about Tammiloo! Seriously, excited!