Friday, December 11, 2009

Christmas Traditions: Movies

There's nothing like getting into the Christmas mood like snuggling up by the fireplace, watching some feel-good Christmas movies. These are my personal favorites, Some are from my childhood and bring back fond memories:
The Grinch- By far my most favorite ever! I can quote it line for line. =)
Last Holiday
White Christmas
Elf
While you were sleeping
Miracle on 34th Street
Santa Clause: The Movie- childhood favorite.
Santa Clause
Santa Clause 2
Alvin & the Chipmunks
Jack Frost
Rudolph Red-nosed Reindeer- childhood favorite.
The Holiday
Holiday in Handcuffs
Beauty & the Beast: Enchanted Christmas
Jingle all the Way
Borrowed Hearts
Precious Moments: Timmy's Gift- childhood favorite also.
Polar Express
Christmas Do-Over
Prancer- we used to always watch this on Christmas eve when I was younger, so it kinda stuck with me.
Nightmare Before Christmas
Christmas Shoes
Christmas Box
Christmas Card
Home Alone
Mickey's Christmas Carol
I'll be Home for Christmas


Just a reminder.... My 12 Days of Christmas is starting on December 13! =)

0 comments from awesome people!: