Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Sweet feet

If you're like me.... everyone else around you is wearing boots; but me, I'm still wearing open-toed shoes. I still haven't quite caught on to the boot trend. Why hide up your pretty toes (correction...nails. toes are not pretty;) when they're all cute n' festive candy canes!



BTW..... I'm going to do a "12 days of Christmas" starting next Sunday, December 13. I will be giving away something cute/cool/fun/rad/etc each day until December 24. My girls will draw names from MY FOLLOWERS!! I will announce a winner each day along with their prize. (obviously ;) So...24 of ya so far, there'll be a pretty good chance you'll win something! =) If you'd like to join in on winning, scroll down and sign up on the right side. If you are a follower but do not want to participate, just leave a comment on this post letting me know.
I'm excited, aren't you?!?!

3 comments from awesome people!:

Danielle said...

I am now a follower...officially but I have been following for a while now. I am sporting my holiday toes under boots. Way too cold here. I'm excited for the giveaways!! Thx.

Tina said...

wahoo! Count me in!

Anonymous said...

I am TOTALLY with you on the open toed shoes! Actually I went to Pier 49 today with flip flops! ;) But I confess my toes weren't as cute as your are, I need to do something really cute like that.