Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Christmas tree!

Ever been to Festival of Trees? I love to go there just to see the amazingly pro decorated trees there, it's fascinating to me. I'm determined to have my tree be festival of tree worthy someday!
But with my alloted budget, this is the best I can get for right now. I've wanted to do a pink/silver tree for quite some time now and was totally stoked to finally make it happen! I'm absolutely lovin' it!

The gals in my fam went to help decorate my sister's tree at her salon, and this is the outcome. LOVE it!
Does anyone love Christmas trees as much as I do or is it just me?! =)

3 comments from awesome people!:

Katie Webb said...

I love them too. I could sit in the dark and stare at a lighted Christmas tree all night long! Yours looks great!

Jenny said...

I love the purple! The tree for Radiance looks Radiant as well ;)

J9 said...

I do! I am a Hallmark collector, so although I always intend to do a 'theme' tree, I have certain ornaments from the kids, and past that just HAVE to go on. My husband was in the hospital until just before Christmas, so I enjoyed the trees there, and decorated ours anyway, although it was a 'crispy critter' when we finally got back home. It was still fun.