Sunday, January 31, 2010

Freebie Valentines kit 1

** NO LONGER DOWNLOADABLE FOR FREE **

I made 2 kits because the kit was going to be big, and I wanted two different themes; but the colors are coordinating on both kits. Other one coming Tuesday!

First one is "Love Bug". This one is for my handsome hubby. Valentines was not my favorite holiday until I married him. He is a quite the Romantic. He has and continues to be very good to me. I couldn't imagine life with anyone else. He is perfect for me. I love you sweetie!
Ow, what a hunk! =)

Hope you enjoy! I would love to hear how you like it!
Free for personal use only

7 comments from awesome people!:

Rebekah said...

I love the kits. Very cute. You have an adorable hubby.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Feb. 01, 2010. Thanks again.

Stathis Five said...

Great Kit. Thanks so much.

shipleyke said...

Thank you so much!! How beautiful! I posted a link on my blog. www.digndesigns.blogspot.com

Tammy said...

Thanks for sharing your time and talent :)

Delightful Dots said...

I just found your site. I hope it is all right... I posted 4 blogger templates on my site using your cute Valentines kit. I also linked you! Thanks!!

www.delightfuldots.blogspot.com

lAuRa said...

Thanks everyone for your comments! Delightful Dots, thanks for letting me know about your templates you made with this kit, you did a great job on them!