Sunday, January 24, 2010

Valentine table runner

I've been wanting to make my own table runner for a while now, and when I saw an idea at the fabric store, I decided now was the time to make one! Instead of a straight square border around it, I decided to make mine ruffled and I like it a whole lot! It's not pro, but I love it! You don't need a pattern for this, I totally winged it....I do that often. Mind you, it doesn't always turn out for me. =)

I love these prints and colors that I found at Material Girls!

3 comments from awesome people!:

Cindy said...

You are so talented! I just need to come hang out for one day so we can craft away together! LOVE all the valentines day projects.

Lisa R.D. said...

I love it! You did a great job with it!

lAuRa said...

Thanks Cindy & Lisa!
Cindy, that would be way fun! Feel free to come over anytime and our kids can play together while we craft! =) Just let me know when you feel like it.