Thursday, January 28, 2010

Valentines blocks

I couldn't wait until I could use my jigsaw to make some wooden crafts, so I just did some more block letters! The 'sweetheart' and 'Valentines' blocks I kept for myself and the rest I made for people! It was too much fun. I'm loving the burlap look with painted letters! (can't ya tell? =)
Thanks to my awesome daddo who provides me with all his wood scraps from work! He had a huge box of little pieces that he said they were just going to throw away!! I was almost in shock (hehe) I'm glad I asked him.

5 comments from awesome people!:

Jessica said...

I so love all of your crafts! I wish I had the time to do some of the same. Did you create your background too? You are amazing! :D Miss ya lots Lafa!

Cindy said...

UM I'm IN LOVE! Did you cut all the vinyl too? SOOO cute! You are making me fall in love with Valentines day decor. I don't have much and need some now!

Cindy said...

K I just re-read that they are painted letters do you have a stencil or are you really just that perfect? ;)

lAuRa said...

Thanks Jess, I miss you too!!!! I really wanna come up and see you! and yes I did do my own background. =)

Cindy, thanks too! and you're joking about the painted letters right? haha I cut out everything with my cricut. I didn't use vinyl, I actually just used scrapbook paper and modge podged it on! You don't have any decor?? Come over and let's take care of that! =)

Lisa R.D. said...

These blocks are all so cute! I love the burlap too!