Thursday, February 4, 2010

Ruffled Pillow!

We've had these pillows since we got married (4 years ago) and now.....well, they're just a tad hammered n hashed. Not so pretty anymore, not to mention they really don't match. I don't think we had anything that matched, we took anything we could get! ;)
A few days ago, I looked at my pillows with a sigh and then remembered a tutorial I saw HERE to make some CUTE ruffled pillows! I also had some extra fabric that I got on clearance from Hobby Lobby and it just happened to be the perfect color! WOA that hardly, like next-to-never happens.

So, this is the result:

I am totally in love with it! It definitely made quite a change to the look of the room. Wahoo!

5 comments from awesome people!:

The Jessee Journal said...

LOVE them Laura. Do you know how much fabric it took?? Our pillows are in a sad state as well :)

Rebekah said...

How cute are those. Love them. You did a great job.

Scrapragous said...

LOVE the new pillow. It's amazing how something so small as a pillow can just give the little something and make the room look better. I bet it also make you smile everytime you walk by it. GREAT JOB!

Danielle said...

That is beautiful!! I love it!!

redjanfan said...

I love to sew too, and pillows are a big favorite, maybe cause they're so instantly gratifying!! Yours look awesome, my look at that site for the ruffled look!!!