Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Spring blox!

I'm going to jump right into Easter, I'm not really a fan of St. Patty's day. That and New Years are kinda weird holidays, in my opinion. =)

One of my BFF's came over last week to craft with me while our hubbies nerded out together playing video games. Good thing they both like it, that way they can entertain each other while we do our thang. She has next to NO decorations, so I insisted we start making some for her Spring collection. This is what we came up with.
We weren't so sure how the painted edges were going to turn out, but.....what do you think?!

3 comments from awesome people!:

Tim Harper said...

I think it turned out awesome!

Lisa R.D. said...

Very cute! You have such fun ideas.

redjanfan said...

I think they look great, contemporary, easy to store, great colors, and you can line them up different just to confuse people!!