Sunday, February 21, 2010

Something about Sundays..........

That always makes me want to curl up and sleep all day. Why is that!


2 comments from awesome people!:

Jessica said...

Hey there girly! How the heck are you? You are so miss suzy homemaker these days! I wish I had that! One day I will.....as for when I still don't know. Sad eh?! So I have a humungo favor to ask of you...do you think you could create a blog background for me....I want it to be springy with blues and greens and pinks and yellows and purples....bright colors. Is that too much to ask of you?! Let me know soon! :D Miss ya lots!

Jess :D

Jessica said...

Well good thing I asked then huh?! I'm thinking something that reminds you of me...I don't know really--do you have any hibicus flowers? A bunch of them in a variety of colors would be cool. I just want something spring/summery so I can have it up for awhile without having to change it. I'm so glad you are feeling better. Did you ever figure out what it was? I hope so!

L8rz Jess :D