Saturday, March 13, 2010

Faith's party: The Food

Today was the big day, Faith's Candyland party! Wow, 2 months of planning and preparing and then the party's over just like that. Amazing.
I'm kinda relieved it's over, maybe cuz it's one more thing I can check off my list. Such a good feeling. =) It was way fun though, I sure hope everyone that came had as much fun as I did! I could definitely tell the kids were excited, especially about the loads of candy at our candy buffet!
I know it was an overdose of candy and sweets, and I'm sorry parents but what fun is Candyland without the CANDY! =)

Besides a whole variety of candy for the buffet, we had jello jigglers, rainbow fish crackers, 5 different colored Hawaiian punch drinks (found at Walmart), Mint cookie cupcakes and rainbow cupcakes with ice cream cones. I couldn't help make 2 different kinds of cupcakes because they both sounded SO good and cute and fit right in with the theme! I loved the incredibly bright colors on the rainbow ones.
Pretty much all these awesome, pro photos are courtesy of my SIL Marcie! Didn't she do awesome!
I think it's safe to say that we're set in the candy department for Easter, Tim's birthday, my birthday, Halloween and Christmas....and every other holiday in between. =) Got a sweet tooth? Come on over and I'll help ya with that.

4 comments from awesome people!:

Lisa R.D. said...

Wow! What a party! Our kids had a wonderful time... thanks so much for all your work... they loved it!

Krista_Palmer said...

Gosh dang Woman! Your so CREATIVE!!! I wish I was that crafty your amazing sorry I couldn't make it I had way to much going on that day unfortunatly but tell Faithy krista say's Happy Birthday!

Paul, Annabell, and Kidlings said...

wow Laura! You went to alot of work wow is all I can say and good job!

Tiffany said...

Laura, you are amazing! This party is incredible! I want one! :)