Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Faith's party: Invitations

Faith's birthday is not until March 9, and her party not til March 13, but instead of just posting after it's done (which would make for an extremely Looooooooong post) I'm going to make separate posts for some things.

So, this is the invite. I thought long and hard about what kind of party to do for her. Then one day after googling(what a funny word) a million party ideas I found "Candyland". PERFECT!! She is a sugar freak and everything about Candyland is fun, bright and SO my HER kinda thing! =)
A load of preparation and time has gone into it, so I'm excited to see it put into action.

3 comments from awesome people!:

The Sutton's said...

Hey Jaron and Rylan just got their invite yesterday, it is so stinkin' cute!! Just wanted to let you know that we are planning on and super excited about coming to the party!!!

Rebekah said...

What a very cute invitation idea. Love it

Michelle Nielson said...

we got the invite yesterday, and oh my! I am so excited to come!!! The invites turned out SOOO stinking cute! I love them!!! YAY for parties!!! :)