Saturday, March 6, 2010

Lion House muffins!

You haven't tasted muffins until you've had these! Wow, some yummy goodness I tell ya! Oh how I miss the food from the Lion House! I worked there for almost 3 years and was so spoiled with free food. I had to be very careful when it came to their rolls and dessert....especially their raspberry cheesecake! My mom and I went down to visit my old boss (Julie, you're the awesomest boss anyone could ever have!), ate lunch and of course indulged ourselves with getting some of their muffin mixes, which is a new thing! They had roll mix and brownie mix too, but I haven't tried them yet.
I'm tellin ya, if you live near SLC, make a trip to the Lion House to pick up some of these babies. they're 3 for $10 or $4 each. I did the variation that my boss told me to do, which is add frozen raspberries to it.....she wasn't lying, it WAS the best!

1 comments from awesome people!:

Pearland Porch Enclosures said...

I enjoyed readinng this