Monday, April 12, 2010

Framed vinyl

Something else to take up some wall space. I can do shelves, but wall space......I never know how to arrange it! I did this for starters.....

got a cheap-o, ugly old gold frame from D.I. and painted/distressed it. The vinyl I cut with myself with my Cricut.
"A family that prays together, stays together". how true that is. :)

ahhhhh, me likey how it looks! I just gotta figure out what to fill my jar with now.hummmmmm...

5 comments from awesome people!:

goodies said...

looks awesome wally! you should fill your jar with those flat marbles that match the frame.

The Jessee Journal said...

yeah, if I could only figure out what to do with all of my glass! It's much easier around the holidays ...

Cindy said...

You're SO talented. I want you to come over and help me decorate my house. Its so boring! Love all the stuff you post all the time. :) I miss seeing you once a month! :( I hope we can start playing again soon!

lAuRa said...

Good idea Tam...I'll have to see how much that would be. :)

Cindy, not that I'm pro or anything, but I'd love to come over and help with whatever! It would be fun and our kids can play together. :) I miss bunco too, we really need to get playing again, I had too much fun!

Cindy said...

We'll plan something soon! We're just painting now and I need major help with our room! ;)