Saturday, May 22, 2010

Woo hoo!


I got my first blogging award! Not that that's the reason I'm blogging, to get awards, but it's pretty fun to know that someone likes your blog enough to give you one! :)


Apparently there are strings attached with this, I:

A) Thank Melanie from LDS Handouts , who was the one kind enough to honor me with this!

B) Share 7 things about myself:
  1. I thought I handled cold better, but I'm finding that I'd rather deal with the warmth.
  2. I'm not very good at coming up with creative original ideas, but I can copy-cat very well. :)
  3. After being the primary pianist for many many many years, my calling is now a "permanent primary substitute worker"..... those were their exact words. Why not just call me to be a teacher.
  4. I actually find cleaning and yard work to be really fun. **Please note that folding laundry is NOT part of my definition of cleaning. :)
  5. If someone asks me a question and I don't know how to do it, it will bug and pester me until I find it out.
  6. I don't deal with stress as well as I'd like to think I do.
  7. I HATE the nickname 'babe'. I find it demeaning....also reminds me of the pig movie "Babe". My hubby called me babe once and that was the last and only time he ever did. :)
C) Pick 15 blogs I've been to recently to give pass the award on to:
D) I'll be letting each of these blogs know. I want to thank each one of them for all the inspiration and creativity they've shared!

1 comments from awesome people!:

Andy Porter said...

awwww...you shouldn't have!! I love that you would be so kind as to give us an award!! You've made my day!! Thanks a bazillion! Have a great weekend!!
XOXO,
Andy