Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Angel Mother Freebie Kit

** NO LONGER DOWNLOADABLE FOR FREE **

Fashionably late as usual. ;) I hope everyone's Mother's day weekend was as awesome as mine!

Obviously I'm dedicating this kit to my mother. If I had to sum my mom up in one word, without hesitation I would say "Christlike". She's without a doubt, one amazing woman and my best friend. I love that she was and is always there for me; there after school with freshly baked cookies and listens about my day, there for a shoulder to cry on when I had a bad day, there supporting and cheering me on at every single performance I've ever done, there with helpful advice and reminders when I was in a bind, there to entertain my friends at sleepovers when I fell asleep early, there to laugh with me, cry with me, talk with me anytime.....still to this day. I couldn't ask for a better mom.

When my mom was in the hospital in 07 my sister and I got her a little angel with flowers and took them to her. Since then the quote from Abraham Lincoln, "All that I am or hope to be, I owe to my Angel Mother" is the one we've used for our mom. Hence the name for this kit. I'm so grateful for my mom and that she's still with us, I don't know what I'd do without her.

Hope you enjoy!!
Free for personal use

4 comments from awesome people!:

Unknown said...

Thanks! I love it!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on May. 13, 2010. Thanks again.

Rebekah said...

Wonderful kit Thank you

Melanie said...

Thanks for all you do! I am passing along the 'virtual blogger' award. Pick it up here:
http://ldshandouts.blogspot.com/2010/05/blogging-award.html