Thursday, May 6, 2010

American I"Doll"

Faith's been singing a lot more recently and I'm loving it! I love the sound of her tiny voice singing songs she's learned from nursery or heard us sing a million times as part of her bedtime routine. One of those is Twinkle Twinkle, Little Star. It didn't take her long to figure out that it has the same tune as the ABC song. Sometimes, she sings half ABC and the last half Twinkle. It's so precious, I can never get sick of listening to this singing! Reminds me of when I was a kid, I'd sing all the time and make up my own songs (which she's starting to do).


What a doll! :)

1 comments from awesome people!:

Lisa R.D. said...

She is too cute. I just had my "brilliant" moment of the day when I learned that the ABC song and Twinkle, Twinkle are the same tune... I am sure I knew it all along... right?