Sunday, June 20, 2010

Freebie Father's Day Digi Kit!!

** NO LONGER DOWNLOADABLE FOR FREE **

This one goes out to TWO of the most AMAZING men in my life. My Dad and Hubby!

I love and admire my dad SO much! I'm grateful for all he's taught me over the years (and continuing to). I'm grateful to him for being nothing but pure good to us, what a great example he was and still is to me, I will always look up to him.

I love and admire Tim also! He continues to amaze me with that mind of his. I don't think my brain will ever think the way his does. :) He.Is.Genious. I admire how much he does for me and the girls, never asking for anything in return and does it all willingly and without complaint. If that aint love, I don't know what is. He is seriously a one-of-a-kind guy and I'm so grateful, blessed and lucky that God gave him to ME! :)
I love that they get along so well!

This is my Kit, #1 Pop! I'm lovin' how it turned out and hope you have fun with it, and Happy Father's Day to all your # 1 Pops! :)

Free for Personal use ONLY

6 comments from awesome people!:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [21 Jun 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Rachael said...

question: the last 2 kits i've tried to download I get "a problem is preventing the file from being encrypted" message when I try to unzip it. Any suggestions?

thanks

lAuRa said...

Home Owner,
I'm sorry you're having troubles with downloading the kits! They seem to be working fine, I've tried them on different computers and have not heard from anyone else. My husband (computer guru) suggests either there is a internet filter corrupting your files, something going on with isp, or maybe internet connection. Maybe try using different web browsers....I hope it works for you!

James and Crystal said...

I love all the digital scrapbook stuff you have where do you find yours?

lAuRa said...

Thanks Crystal! I'm not sure what you mean, but I design and make all the kits myself in Photoshop. :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!