Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Old Glory Digi kit!

** NO LONGER DOWNLOADABLE FOR FREE **

This past week and half have been uber crazy-busy!! With being sick, driving all over the valley, having guests over and celebrating a holiday, life is keepin me goin! I feel like I can finally sit down and breathe....I better not speak too soon. :)

As you probably gathered in my previous post, I LOVE Independence day!! Here's to our beautiful flag, "Old Glory" that represents courage, peace and freedom. May we all remember the great sacrifices that were selflessly made to make it possible for us to enjoy so many freedoms we have today, they did not come at a cheap price!

Free for personal use only.
HOPE YOU LIKE IT! :)

5 comments from awesome people!:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [07 Jul 12:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Mary said...

Thanks! Gorgeous!

MonkingsMusings said...

Thank you for such a great kit. Hang in there on the potty training. I tried for 2 yrs before my son finally caught on a few weeks ago after his 4th birthday.

ava0220 said...

thank you for the freebies! and your kids are soo adorable, you must be very proud of them!

lAuRa said...

Thanks so much! I'm so glad you are liking the kit! Yes, I am very proud of my girls :)