Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Monthly Goal Review for August

Goal: Learn how to do Family History.


Rating: 2 stars

I did a switcheroo for this month, it was setting up an etsy shop, but I didn't want to do that anymore. I can change, as long as I have a goal, right!
I would've put zero stars since I really didn't do anything. But I rated at least a little. I had big plans to get the help of so many knowledgeable people from our families to help me out. I wanted to wait until after vacation. Who woulda known I'd be doing my own daughter's.
I imagined her coming over when I was old and wrinkly and recording my life history, not me doing her life history of a whole 21 months.

I'm going to get back on track for next month....which is tomorrow! I sound like a broken record when I say time flies so fast!!

0 comments from awesome people!: