Friday, October 29, 2010

Freebie Halloween Digi Kit!

** NO LONGER DOWNLOADABLE FOR FREE **

Happy Halloween!! I just barely got this kit done in time, whew. Here's to my favorite, pumpkins, and to one of my very favorite holidays! Hope you enjoy the kit!

For Personal use only!

Thanks! :)

5 comments from awesome people!:

Clare said...

Thankyou Laura for a beautiful kit - that Im about to use. Your a strong woman and I totally admire you. Sending a huge halloween hug to you from Clare (in England)

Brooke said...

Laura, you are so talented! I love the digi kits. I just found your blog a couple weeks ago. Now I read it all the time and am going through the archives. LOVE IT! Your whole family is so talented.

agravette said...

Thank you so much! Praying for you and your family every day. God bless you!

lAuRa said...

Thank you very much! I'm so glad you like it, thanks for leaving a comment.

jill said...

ty!