Monday, December 6, 2010

Christmas shirts!

As I was making Faith's turkey shirt, I started thinking about some fun Christmas shirts to make and got started on them right away! They are so fun, and I must say the reindeer one has got to be my most favorite! Isn't it cute?! :)

Present shirt

Reindeer shirt

Christmas Tree shirt
Want to make some? You can download my patterns HERE for FREE! :)
Just the reindeer and tree of course, the present is just a square :) Let me know if you make some, I'd love to see what you do!! :)

7 comments from awesome people!:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [07 Dec 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

The Jessee Journal said...

They are ALL SO STINKING cute. Seriously. But the red skirt with the Christmas tights? To.die.for.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing. I know my granddaughter will love them. Lola

The Sutton's said...

these are sooo cute!! I love them!!

Traci said...

they are so cute!! I love it. And Faith's hair cut is adorable. What a perfect little subject. Good job Laura, all around.

Mee said...

Yeppers, I agree totally with Traci! :)

lAuRa said...

Thanks guys, totally made my day! :)