Sunday, April 24, 2011

Freebie Spring Digi Kit!

My Pookie Designs site is under a bit of 'construction' right now, so I'm going to post this on here for now.... This isn't necessarily an Easter kit, more so Spring, so it's ok that I'm late :) I could actually say I'm early because Spring seems to not have arrived yet. (boooooo!)

I used to not like Tulips, weren't my favorite type of flower, but just this year I've been blown away at how bright and beautiful they are. Temple Square always has them in abundance, and they look beautiful right along with the cherry blossom trees...oooh don't even get me started on those! Anyways, tulips and sheep gave me the idea for this Springy kit. Don't ask me why about the sheepy, just because I wanted to draw one. :)


Because I don't have a great photo of tulips.....
LOVE these trees!

So, here's my kit, Tiptoe Through Tulips. Hope you likey :)

Free for Personal Use Only.

Click on image to download. Thanks!

4 comments from awesome people!:

jill said...

ty!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing your great work.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Apr. 25, 2011. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!