Thursday, April 28, 2011

Easter Egg Hunt

It's a few days past, but I still want to post this :)

This was Faith's second Easter egg hunt and was lovin the excitement of it. Mostly the candy...I think she downed it all in record time. It's no wonder why the kids were hyped up in Primary. I'm thinking the "Easter Bunny" should come AFTER church, not before....think of the teachers! hah :)

Speaking of the "Easter Bunny", who tells their kids there is one? I was talking to my sil about it and when she said they don't do the Easter bunny, the more I thought about it, I thought, you know...that's probably a good idea. I mean come on, a giant bunny rabbit?? Bringing you eggs that it doesn't even lay? How ridiculous is that. If we're going to get technical, it should be the Easter Chicken....a little more scary than a cuddly bunny, but makes more sense right? Santa is more believable than that, and at least he represents something....or Someone :) Faith doesn't really care if her easter basket is from the easter bunny or mommy and daddy as long as she gets her candy! :)


Cute little kids, I love to see their excitement. It makes me feel like a kid again, reliving my childhood through them.

Why are these hunts just for kids? Next year I'm doing one for adults who still like to have fun! :) Except the eggs will all be chocolate! ha

0 comments from awesome people!: