Friday, May 6, 2011

New and improved!

I've been waffling between sticking with this blog for awhile, along with my other 2 blogs and it's just a tad too much. I still want to do what I do tho; so I decided to just merge this with My Pookie Designs and simply continue on with my random fun there. :) I'm beginning to like WordPress a little more and plus I didn't want that site, that I set up in memory of my baby, to just sit there. I will leave this blog up for all my previous posts, but from here on out I will be on Pookie Designs. :) I would love to see you over there! And might as well get a head start on the awesome contest/giveaway I'll be having soon, and become my friend on the "Google Friend Connect" bar on the bottom to follow my blog. :) :)

I'm excited for this transition and look forward to keep sharing many much fun stuff that I love! :) See ya on the other side.........

1 comments from awesome people!:

Kathy Thompson said...

Hello,
I just stumbled upon your blog and I absolutely love it. The tragic yet heartwarming story about your girl Mikkie has touched me deeply. You and your family will be in our prayers tonight. You and I both know she is walking with the Savior waiting to see you and the rest of the family again. Until that time know there are people ,yes even strangers, praying for you.Sincerely,Kathy Thompson