Monday, May 2, 2011

Baby Shower


To end the week we had a baby shower for my sil who is having a boy....now it will be 5 girls and 2 boys. It was fun to do a boy one for a change, even though girl stuff is much more fun, we still came up with some fun ideas!

My amazing sister hosted it, it was fun to help her! We did a car theme decorating with:

* Paper cars
* Dump truck (we were going to serve the fruit out of it, but didn't happen)
* Tires spelling out his name
* Fun lookin pom poms- polka dot is my favy
* apothecary jars filled with peanut m&m's which happened to match the color theme perfectly
* Styrofoam covered in "grass" paper and 'dirt' oreos. Which was the holder of the WAY cute Cake push pops! Super cute, right?!
Tam and I were giggling like little school girls when we found the push pop containers and were so excited to make them! Very fun to put together. We made some mini trifles in them; half strawberry shortcake and other half snicker trifle. MMMMMMMMM Very fun and very tasty! I'm so looking forward to trying some other things in them like yogurt/smoothie pops! We found ours at etsy.com.

I'm looking forward to meeting my cute little nephew in a few weeks!! It's a given he's going to be cute, cuz look at his mommy! :)

2 comments from awesome people!:

Jenny said...

Wow, you are so creative! I wish I could've come :( Dan was in a car accident that morning, so it just messed up the whole day! (he is ok though :)

Jen and Dale said...

You two are amazing! Thanks again for the shower! :) It turned out SUPER CUTE!!!