Monday, July 13, 2009

FREEBIE!

** NO LONGER DOWNLOADABLE FOR FREE **

I found a new passion for designing my own digi scrapbooking elements. I started doing a bit of design 3 years ago but didn't know what exactly I liked to design. Not that I'm pro by any means, I'm still learning, but I do love it and want to give back to the digi scrapbooking world for all that I have gratefully taken.
My kits are free for personal use. Be sure to email me with all your creations you come up with, I would love to see them!


Thanks!






7 comments from awesome people!:

Tina said...

CUTEEEEE!!!! Kepp 'em comin!!! I would love to use these!! Thanks!!

lAuRa said...

Thank you! I'm glad you can use these! I hope you get good use out of them! I can't wait to finish my other kits (almost done) to share also! =)

Jenny said...

Laura! I am so excited about this site! This is awesome...I will have to shout it out to all my digiscrappin friends...thanks!

lAuRa said...

Thanks Jen! Yes, please do tell anyone and everyone to check my blog out! Would love to see them here. I will not only post freebie digi kits, but recipes, foodtiques, DYI and other fun stuff! =)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Fourth of July - Red, White, and Blue post on Aug. 03, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!

Anonymous said...

Thank you, you are so talented!