Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Strawberry stuffed Toast

I'm not really that much of a breakfast person, I love the food, but don't feel like cooking it all that much. Cereal and maybe a smoothie is a recurring menu at our house. Until I found this recipe...gosh, darn it, I forgot WHERE I found it, I'll look around and post the link as soon as I find it, (and get the real name for it) but it's yummy and most importantly EASY cheesy!

All you need is:

*Bread
*Strawberries
*Syrup
*sandwhich maker (this is what I used)

Stick it on there, sandwhich it together, drizzle syrup over it and in less than 5 minutes you have a delicious and nutritious breakfast! I thought about adding a dollop of whip cream to add extra yumminess. Give it a try and enjoy! =)


(P.S. I'm not going to try to pretend I'm a good photographer, cuz I'm not, it's not one of my niche's. But I do love pictures, so good or not, I'll be posting lots of pix because posts are funner to look at that way!) ;)

0 comments from awesome people!: