Wednesday, July 22, 2009

FREEBIE!

** NO LONGER DOWNLOADABLE FOR FREE **

I finished this one faster than I usually do because I was doing it along with the Freedom one.
This one is called "Have a Little Faith", after my gorgeous Dot. She has a dress that inspired me to create this kit:



7 comments from awesome people!:

Katie Webb said...

Oh my goodness! Adoreable! You do an amazing job!

Jenny said...

Oh my goodness...I am giddy. More free digi scrappin STUFF! You are da bomb.COM girl! Thanks! I love it!

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 22 Jul [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 23 Jul [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Eni said...

nice kit - wonderful colors!
thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

Just found your blog - Love it! Thanks for sharing your talents. Check out my blog: ldscreativitycorner.blogspot.com
I would love to Collab on something sometime. What do ya think? Have a great day.

Anonymous said...

Darling! Thank you!

Rebekah said...

I found your site through LDScreativitycorner.blogspot. I love your kit here. Thank you for sharing. It is perfect for my DD